12 NIGHTS • 3700km
This panoramic sojourn winds its way from Pretoria to Cape Town and includes a golfing and non-golfing itinerary. After a game drive in Kruger Park* guests travel to the Kingdom of eSwatini* to witness Swazi heritage and to Hluhluwe for game viewing. Travel along the coast to Durban* for a city tour then traverse the Valley of a Thousand Hills to Spionkop Lodge*, the perfect base for exploring the mountains, bush, birds and battlefields of the region. Continue to Port Elizabeth* for a game drive at Addo Elephant Park then on to the natural paradise of Knysna for an overnight stay at Fancourt*. ~Transfer through the Outeniqua Mountains to the impressive Cango Caves and an ostrich farm for a visit. Traverse the Karoo and the spectacular winelands and Cape mountains before this magnificent expedition ends in Cape Town. Available in reverse.
*Courses dependent on availability and direction: White River/Mbombela/Leopard Creek (on request), Nkonyeni/Royal Swazi, Durban Country Club/Mount Edgecombe/Cotswold Downs, Champagne Sports Resort, Humewood, Fancourt and Pezula/Simola.
~Parts of the railway line between Port Elizabeth and Cape Town have sadly been damaged and washed away due to fire and flooding. Repairs are underway with estimated completion to be confirmed. We have altered the routing between Port Elizabeth and Cape Town but have pleasingly retained the excursions and departure/arrival points.
- Addo Elephant Park game drive
- Cape Town
- Journey through the Cape Winelands
- Clarens Town Visit
- Play the African Collage courses
- Drakensberg Mountains
- Durban tour
- Durban Botanic Gardens tour
- Travel along the Garden Route
- Golden Gate National Park Drive
- Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park game drive
- Traverse the Karoo
- Boat cruise on the Knysna lagoon
- Kruger Park game drive
- Mantenga Cultural Village visit
- Oudtshoorn ostrich farm tour
- Traverse the Outeniqua Mountains
- Outeniqua Transport Museum (optional)
- Port Elizabeth tour (northbound only)
- Sandstone Estate Heritage Trust
- Hear the historic tale of Spionkop
- Spionkop Reserve game drive
- Traverse eSwatini
- Swazi Candles visit
- Trundle through the Valley of a 1000 Hills
As of 2024, the African Collage and Shongololo Good Hope merged to become 12 NIGHTS. The running times were tweaked with the addition of visits to the Kingdom of eSwatini, Golden Gate National Park, the picturesque town of Clarens and Bloemfontein, the city of roses.
See the Golf Safari